Current Lead Time - 14-21 Days
The Rainhart Langley Apparent Specific Gravity Device is an automatic device allowing lab technicians to conduct apparent specific gravity testing with the press of a button. Once started the Langley precisely roll and agitate the flask at an optimum angle to remove all air bubbles from the flask. Eliminating operator error and saving 15-30 minutes of manually shaking and turning of the flask. By quickly and accurately providing apparent specific gravity results lab technicians can confidently determine the absorption of the fine aggregates.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets ASTM C128-93 & AASHTO T84 standards
- Produces repeatable results in less than 15 minutes
- Safe, quiet & easy-to-use operation
- Eliminates operator errors and inconsistent results
- Removes operator judgment calls
- Large LCD digital timer
- Specialized motor for prolonged cycle use
- Compact bench top design
- Shipping weight: 6.4lbs
- Dimensions: Approximately 9”W X 10.5”D X 6.5”H
- Motor: 115vac / 60 hz
- 220vac / 50 hz
Automate and increase the repeatability and accuracy of your test with Langley.