Digital Temperature Verification Kits
Kit is available with two different calibrations:
- 77-140-350°F, for verifying Density Baths, Marshall/TSR Baths and Lab Ovens (Does Not Meet AMRL Standards)
- 77-350-1000°F, for verifying Ignition Furnaces.
Each Kit includes:
- One Digital Type K Readout, readable to 0.1 degree with an accuracy +/- 1.5 degrees.
- One Waterproof Type K Probe, 48-inches long with a spiral-wound stainless steel cable
- A depth stop collar for use when measuring temperatures of NCAT Ignition Furnaces
- A NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.