The NoNuke™ requires NO license, special transportation requirements or radioactive certifications.
Highly Advanced Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge
NoNuke™ is a highly advanced dielectric asphalt density gauge specifically designed to increase accuracy and dependability.
- The NoNuke’s™ unique algorithm automatically corrects and alerts the operator of issues like surface-roughness, temperature, and presence of moisture that can negatively affect the accuracy and repeatability of test results.
- The NoNuke™has a large 13-inch diameter measurement area and multiple sensors that can penetrate the pavement surface up to 5-inches (125 mm).
- These features work together to produce a large field of measurement. This large field of measurement allows then NoNuke™ to have the best density resolution and will more effectively pick up changes in density or percent compaction in the asphalt layer.
- The QuickTest button located at the top of the gauge handle can take readings and display the results on a large 4-line LCD that is viewable from any angle and in direct sunlight.
- NoNuke™mobile application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and can capture data, display test results, and create reports from any Android Smartphone or tablet
- Users can download, print or email test results for quick and easy sharing
- Faster and easier to use
- Capable of storing large amounts of data
Go Beyond the Surface - Go NoNuke™!