Current Lead Time - 14-21 Days
Most advanced and versatile power assisted sample extruder on the market, totally enclosed for operator safety.
Quick sample extrusion with the push of a button
Extrude any sample with the press of a button with the Rainhart Power-Assisted Soil Sample Extruder. Any sample is quickly and safely extruded with no damage to the sample's integrity. Rainhart has focused directly on the user, eliminating all technician fatigue commonly experienced by hand pumping, and created a 2-Push button operation control, ensuring both of the operator's hands are always clear of moving parts while the sample extruder is in motion. Along with quicker extrusions and change-over times, this extruder can increase production rates.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets AASHTO T99 & T180, ASTM D1557, D698, TxDOT 113E, 114E & 117E
- Adjustable loading frame for various mold heights (up to 12”)
- Push button operation – No hand pumping required
- Rapid sample extrusion
- Quiet operation
- Small footprint
- 4" & 6" molds
- Durable 1” Thick steel piston face.
- Easy to load and unload
- Powered piston moves up and down – No waiting for gravity
- Quick mold changes between different diameters and heights
- 12000 LBF extruding capacity
- Hydraulic Pump: ½ HP with 2500PSI
- Shipping weight: 185lbs
- Dimensions: Approximately 12.5”W X 10.5”D X 36”H
- Freight: 48X48X41
- Motor: 115vac / 60 hz, Approx. 7.5AMPS
- 220vac / 50 hz, Approx. 4AMPS, OPTIONAL – Includes external pump and hose assembly