ACT - Asphalt Compatibility Tester - Predict TSR Results in 15 Minutes!
Contact Us for PricingRequest a Quote
ACT - Asphalt Compatibility Tester
- This test uses LED light and detection system to measure color change that may occur as a result of ASTM D 3625 (Boil Test Method)
- Predicts passing AASHTO T 283 test results within an hour instead of days
- Evaluates different anti-strip additives at different concentrations to determine optimum additive content
- The ACT can be calibrated to predict passing TSR value and allow users to evaluate the effects of gradation changes at the plant, changes in asphalt formulation and other variations in the mix design that could affect TSR values
- Ensures production changes do not result in adhesion failure in the mixtures or poor pavement quality.
- Eliminates technical judgment calls for consistent test results
- Straight-forward, easy to use system to assess binder, aggregate and anti-strip compatibility