External Angle Measurement Jig
- Used to verify performance of the Pine G2 Superpave Compactor for testing hot-mix asphalt specimens.
- The jig calculates the external angle of gyration from measurements made by the unit’s dial indicators during gyration of the compactor. This verifies that the angle measurement system is properly calibrated.
- The jig is equipped with top and bottom digital dial indicators, and measured values are used to determine cone angle, external angle of gyration or displacement from gyration total cone angle.
- Comes with Pelican Carrying Case.
- Digital electronics easily capture measurements
- Jig uses trigonometry for calculations of external angle